[visionlist] Winter meeting of the Applied Vision Association (AVA) on 16th December in Cardiff

Jonathan Erichsen ErichsenJT at cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Sep 30 07:21:10 -04 2019

We are pleased to announce that the 24th Christmas meeting of the Applied Vision Association will be held at Cardiff University on Monday, 16th December 2019.

The AVA is the only organisation in the UK devoted to the support and dissemination of vision research. Our current members come from varied backgrounds but have a shared interest in visual perception and its practical applications. Our charter is to promote all areas of vision research from cell biology and neuroscience to clinical trials, through our regular meetings.

Please make a note of this date in your diary, and in due course, we will be sending out details about how to submit your abstracts and a web site for registering for the meeting.

We look forward to welcoming you to Cardiff…

====
PS Please note that the day after (17th December), the 27th meeting of the British Ocular Motor Group (BOMG) will also be held in Cardiff (at the same venue). You may wish to consider the opportunity to attend both meetings if you can!

Jonathan T. Erichsen, DPhil
Professor of Visual Neuroscience
School of Optometry
     and Vision Sciences