[visionlist] A cluster of open tenure track faculty positions at the University of Calgary

Ehud Sharlin ehud at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Sun Oct 13 19:56:26 -04 2019

[apologies for cross-postings]

Dear colleagues,

We are hiring! The Department of Computer Science at the University of
Calgary is hiring six tenure track professors and instructors in various
fields:
https://science.ucalgary.ca/computer-science/about/careers/opportunities

Specifically, we are seeking exceptional candidates in the domains of game
design, human-computer interaction, information visualization, and
interaction design.

Our Department is one of Canada’s leaders, and is committed to excellence
in research and teaching. We have large and diversified undergraduate and
graduate programs and extensive state-of-the-art computing facilities. We
are located in the vibrant city of Calgary, an hour drive away from the
mountains and lakes of the beautiful Canadian Rockies. Calgary is a
multicultural city, often ranked among the most livable cities in the world
(
https://www.businessinsider.com/most-livable-cities-in-the-world-2018-8#5-calgary-canada-6).
Further information about our lab is available at:
https://ilab.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/ and about our the Department at:
https://science.ucalgary.ca/computer-science

Thank you,
Ehud