[visionlist] Fields / VISTA Mathematics of Vision Workshop Oct 17-18

Patrick Cavanagh patcav1 at yorku.ca
Tue Oct 15 11:03:16 -04 2019

This is a reminder that the Fields/VISTA Mathematics of Vision (MoV) workshop will take place Oct.17-18 at the Fields Institute in downtown Toronto (http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/activities/19-20/vision <http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/activities/19-20/vision>). This workshop should be accessible and of interest to a broad range of the scientific and engineering communities.

The workshop spans two days. The first day is aimed to be more tutorial in nature, with about 10 introductory short talks spanning a broad range of relevant topics and plenty of time for comfortable/informal discussion. Day 2 will feature six talks from our invited speakers. Details can be found on the attached schedule. We request that all attendees register (see above link).

We hope to see you at MoV 2019!

Chris Bergevin, Joel Zylberberg, Rick Wildes, Patrick Cavanagh, James Elder, Richard Murray