[visionlist] 18 month Post-doc position coordinated by Laurent Perrinet, supported by INT (Marseille, France) and Yves Frégnac (UNIC-NeuroPSI, Gif)

Laurent Perrinet laurent.perrinet at univ-amu.fr
Mon Oct 28 18:28:53 -04 2019

Dear colleagues,

Applications are welcome for a post-doctoral position at INT in Marseille, France. Your mission will be to explore novel visual computations using spatio-temporal diffusion kernels and traveling waves. The project is funded by the ANR Horizontal V1 grant (ANR-17-CE37-0006) from the French National Research Agency (ANR) and will be coordinated by Laurent Perrinet, in collaboration with Lyle Muller and Frédéric Chavane at INT and Yves Frégnac and Jan Antolik at UNIC-NeuroPSI, Gif. We are seeking candidates with a strong background in machine learning, computer vision and computational neuroscience.

For more information, visit https://laurentperrinet.github.io/post/2019-10-28_postdoc-position.

The starting date is set to January 6th, 2020 but can be flexibly extended. To obtain further information or send applications (including a full CV, a letter of motivation, 2 reference names), please contact me @ Laurent.Perrinet at univ-amu.fr. The appointment is for 18 month. Applications are welcome immediately and until the end of year 2019.

Thanks for distributing this announcement to potential candidates!

Laurent

--
Laurent Perrinet - INT (UMR 7289)/CNRS
https://laurentperrinet.github.io/