[visionlist] Save The Date - 2020 Vestibular Oriented Research Meeting

Laurence Roy Harris harris at yorku.ca
Thu Nov 14 14:09:22 -04 2019

VESTIBULAR-ORIENTED RESEARCH MEETING
VOR 2020
[cid:part1.DA7ED3B1.1FB87318 at yorku.ca]
We are gearing up for our 2nd annual Vestibular-Oriented Research Meeting. This year’s program will be held at York University, Toronto, Ontario and offer a focus on the neurological aspects of vestibular function as a satellite to the American Academy of Neurology (AAN). Please find attached our Save-the-Date flyer with information about the program.  Visit the meting website (go.osu.edu/VORmeeting<https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/departments/otolaryngology/education/cme/vestibular-oriented-research-meeting>) for more information. Registration is scheduled to open on Monday, November 18th.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS

  *   Dora Angelaki – New York University
  *   Rick Lewis, Harvard
  *   Christopher Gizza, UCLA