[visionlist] [Jobs] Two PostDoc positions in Open World Learning

Terrance Boult tboult at vast.uccs.edu
Wed Dec 11 14:21:35 -04 2019

Dr. Boult and The El Pomar Institute for Innovation and
Commercialization (EPIIC) <https://epiic.uccs.edu/> at the University of
Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS)
<https://www.uccs.edu/about.html> invites applications for a senior
research scholar to formalize models for open-world learning and
extreme-value theory; conduct semi-supervised and unsupervised
incremental learning; and perform open-world learning for object
classification and detection, and visual observation of games. The
successful candidate will be expected to develop software, write papers,
and lead students. Applicants should have a strong record of
accomplishment in machine learning and computer vision, ideally with
incremental learning, object detection, object classification, and
building GPU accelerated tools for such problems.

The University of Colorado offers a comprehensive benefits package and
can work to obtain the necessary visas for international scholars.
Information on benefits programs can be found
at: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/benefits-wellness/new-employee

More details and online application can apply at

https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17908&lang=en

We will fill positions as soon as we we find the right candidate.
Applications before Dec 20 will be given priority review.

Terry

--
Terrance E. Boult,    Cell: (719)963-0573
El Pomar Prof. of Innovation and Security & Co-director Bachelor of Innovation