[visionlist] ActEV Sequestered Data Leaderboard, 16 hrs MEVA annotations and WACV workshop

Godil, Afzal A. (Fed) afzal.godil at nist.gov
Fri Dec 13 15:20:39 -04 2019

Folks,

The ActEV SDL (Sequestered Data Leaderboard: https://actev.nist.gov/sdl) is an ongoing ranking of software systems that process lengthy videos and detect activities of interest. Anyone can submit their system to NIST, who will then run the system on sequestered data, score the results and post the score to the leaderboard. We also provide detailed reports for each submission including, Detection Error Tradeoff curve, Ranking, and score on individual activities, Resources monitoring report, etc. The sequestered data is from the MEVA dataset (http://mevadata.org/), which contains hours of videos, including indoor and outdoor scenes, night and day, and crowds and individuals.

We have just released 16 hours of public MEVA training annotations dataset (http://mevadata.org/#getting-data and at the actev.nist.gov RESOURCES tab) and we are inviting all the teams to take part in the SDL leaderboard evaluation.

We will invite the top two teams based on the SDL leaderboard ranking to give oral presentations at the WACV HADCV'20 workshop (https://actev.nist.gov/workshop/hadcv20) based on the CLI submission deadline of January 10th, 2020 at 12:00 noon.

If you have any question about the SDL evaluation, please email to: actev-nist at nist.gov

Afzal Godil
Information Technology Laboratory
godil at nist.gov