[visionlist] Academic Vacancies in Psychology, University of Essex

Hibbard, Paul B phibbard at essex.ac.uk
Fri Dec 20 04:56:19 -04 2019

We are currently recruiting for 6 academic positions at the level of Lecturer, Senior Lecturer or Reader (equivalent to assistant or associate professor) . We are keen to build on our current research strengths, which include vision science. Our research covers a broad range of areas, including visual attention, visual cognition, eye-movements, natural scene perception, perceptual encoding, neural computation, 3D vision, face perception, multi-sensory perception, visuomotor performance and visual stress. We have excellent research facilities which are well equipped for psychophysics (including multiple VPixx displays); eye-tracking; virtual and augmented reality; computational modelling  (CPU and GPU clusters);  neurostimulation  (TMS, tACS and tDCS); and neuroimaging (including EEG and  fNIRs).

Links to these vacancies can be found here:

https://vacancies.essex.ac.uk/tlive_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=176059LVWc&WVID=9918109NEm&LANG=USA

Please send informal enquiries to Paul Hibbard (phibbard at essex.ac.uk<mailto:phibbard at essex.ac.uk>)

Prof Paul Hibbard
Head of Department
Department of Psychology
University of Essex

T +44 (0)1206 873516
E phibbard at essex.ac.uk
► www.essex.ac.uk/psychology<http://www.essex.ac.uk/psychology>

WE ARE ESSEX
[signature_136727737]
[signature_2090556020]<https://www.facebook.com/uniofessex> [signature_879192348] <https://twitter.com/Uni_of_Essex>  [signature_872476841] <https://vimeo.com/uniofessex>  [google-scholar-logo for signature1.png] <https://scholar.google.co.uk/>