[visionlist] AREADNE 2020 2nd Call for Abstracts: Submission Open

John Pezaris jpezaris at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 11:15:23 -04 2020

AREADNE 2020
Research in Encoding and Decoding of Neural Ensembles
Nomikos Conference Centre, Santorini, Greece
16-20 June 2020
http://areadne.org
info at areadne.org

*** SECOND CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: SUBMISSION OPEN ***

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce solicitation of abstracts for poster
presentation at AREADNE 2020, 16-20 June 2020, our eighth meeting to
be held at the Nomikos Conference Centre in Santorini, Greece.
Continuing with the same highly successful format, AREADNE 2020 will
bring scientific leaders from around the world to present their
theoretical and experimental work on the functioning of neuronal
ensembles.  The meeting will provide an informal yet spectacular
setting in which attendees can discuss their recent ideas and
discoveries, with a relaxed pace that emphasizes interaction

Please see the Call for Abstracts for additional details, including
links for templates, at

http://areadne.org/call-for-abstracts

Submissions of abstracts for poster presentations are due by 24
January 2020; notifications will be provided by 21 February 2020. We
strongly encourage potential attendees to submit an abstract as
presenters have registration priority.

For information about the conference, please refer to the main web page

http://areadne.org

or send email to us at info at areadne.org.

We hope to see you at AREADNE 2020!

---