[visionlist] OPAM Welcomes New Organizers

OPAM Information opam.info at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:38:11 -04 2020

The Object Perception, Attention, & Memory (OPAM) conference would like to
welcome two new organizers: Blaire Dube and Andrew Clement. They will be
joining Deb Cronin and Patrick Cox to lead OPAM 2020 in Austin this coming
November.

We would like to again thank Yelda Semizer and Steve Walenchok for their
exceptional service to the OPAM community.

And one last thank you to our generous 2019 OPAM sponsors.

Please stay tuned to our website, listserv, Twitter, and Facebook page for
announcements and upcoming opportunities to present, participate, and
sponsor OPAM. We look forward to seeing everyone in November!

The 2020 OPAM organizers
Deb Cronin, Patrick Cox, Blaire Dube, & Andrew Clement

*OPAM 2019 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current

The Psychonomic Society - www.psychonomic.org

University of California, Davis - http://visualcognition.ucdavis.edu

Exponent - https://www.exponent.com/

Rutgers University Cognitive Science Center - https://ruccs.rutgers.edu/

Goethe-University, Scene Grammar Lab - https://www.scenegrammarlab.com/

SR Research - http://www.sr-research.com

National Institutes of Health (NIH) | National Cancer Institute (NCI) -
https://www.cancer.gov/

VPixx Technologies - http://vpixx.com/

Facebook Reality Labs - https://www.oculus.com/

University of Arizona - Cognitive Science Program -
https://cogsci.arizona.edu/

Queen's Visual Cognition Lab - https://qvcl.ca/

George Washington University - https://psychology.columbian.gwu.edu/

Johns Hopkins University - https://pbs.jhu.edu/

New York University Abu Dhabi, Objects and Knowledge Lab -
http://www.oliviacheunglab.org/ & Fougnie Lab -
https://sites.google.com/site/fougnielab/home