[visionlist] Paper Invitation: [Sensors] - Special Issue "Image and Video Processing and Recognition Based on Artificial Intelligence" (ISSN 1424-8220, IF 3.031)

Callie Liu callie.liu at mdpi.com
Sun Mar 22 23:15:18 -04 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I trust this email finds you well. On behalf of the open access journal
Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220, IF 3.031), I am pleased to announce a Special
Issue entitled  "Image and Video Processing and Recognition Based on
Artificial Intelligence", to be published in the journal Sensors. Prof.
Kang Ryoung Park, Prof. Dr. Sangyoun Lee and Prof. Dr. Euntai Kim are
serving as Guest Editors for this issue.

The purpose of this Special Issue is to invite high-quality and
state-of-the-art academic papers on challenging issues in the field of
AI-based image and video processing and recognition. We solicit original
papers of unpublished and completed research that are not currently
under review by any other conference, magazine or journal. Topics of
interest include but are not limited to the following:

1. AI-based image processing, understanding, recognition, compression,
and reconstruction;
2. AI-based video processing, understanding, recognition, compression,
and reconstruction;
3. Computer vision based on AI;
4. AI-based biometrics;
5. AI-based object detection and tracking;
6. Approaches that combine AI techniques and conventional methods for
image and video processing and recognition;
7. Explainable AI (XAI) for image and video processing and recognition;
8. Generative adversarial network (GAN)-based image and video
processing and recognition;
9. Approaches that combine AI techniques and blockchain methods for
image and video processing and recognition.

For further reading, please follow the link to the Special Issue Website
at:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors/special_issues/IVPR_artificial_intelligence

The submission deadline is 31 December 2020. You may send your
manuscript now or up until the deadline. Submitted papers should not be
under consideration for publication elsewhere. We also encourage authors
to send a short abstract or tentative title to the Editorial Office in
advance (sensors at mdpi.com or callie.liu at mdpi.com).

Sensors is fully open access. Open access (unlimited and free access by
readers) increases publicity and promotes more frequent citations, as
indicated by several studies. Open access is supported by the authors
and their institutes. An Article Processing Charge (APC) of CHF 2000
currently applies to all accepted papers.

For further details on the submission process, please see the
instructions for authors at the journal website
(http://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors/instructions).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Callie Liu
Assistant Editor

Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220; http://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors) is a
journal published by MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. Sensors maintains
rigorous peer-review and a rapid publication process. All articles are
published with a CC BY 4.0 license. For more information on the CC BY
license, please see: http://creativecommons.org

To submit to the journal click here:
http://susy.mdpi.com/user/manuscripts/upload?journal=sensors.

Unsubscribe:

MDPI
http://www.mdpi.com/
St. Alban-Anlage 66
4052 Basel
Switzerland

Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
Fax +41 61 302 89 18

Disclaimer: MDPI recognizes the importance of data privacy and
protection. We treat personal data in line with the General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR) and with what the community expects of us.
The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
and delete this message from your system. You may not copy this message
in its entirety or in part, or disclose its contents to anyone.