[visionlist] ISBCS 2020 going virtual

Burcu Ayşen Ürgen burcu.urgen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:55:37 -04 2020

Dear colleagues,

Due to the COVID-19 situation across the world, we have to cancel our
physical ISBCS meeting. However, we will have a virtual ISBCS on 31st May
2020: https://twitter.com/isbcs2020.

The deadline for abstract submissions are extended to 1st May 2020.

With the new format, we will hold pre-recorded video sessions for the
invited speakers, followed by Q&A on twitter. We will also hold a poster
session where
participants share their latest work and get feedback from the cognitive
science community. To do this, we will ask everyone to submit an abstract
(500 words)
 and a 5 minute video describing your work. If you have already prepared a
paper (as we asked for the physical symposium earlier), you can send it,
too, along with your 5 minute video. More information about how to submit
your abstracts and videos as well as the virtual symposium schedule will be
available soon.

You can register from here:
http://isbcs2020.bilkent.edu.tr/registration.html
This is just to see where our participants are attending from.

We wish everyone healthy days. Stay tuned for the updates on our website (
http://isbcs2020.bilkent.edu.tr/) and on twitter.

Please feel free to forward to this email to your students and colleagues.

Best,
Burcu

--
Burcu Ayşen Ürgen, PhD
Assistant Professor

Email: burcu.urgen at bilkent.edu.tr
Website: http://burcu.urgen.bilkent.edu.tr
Lab: http://www.ccn.bilkent.edu.tr
Tel: +90 312 290 30 91 or +90 312 290 1807