[visionlist] 6th Visual Properties Driving Visual Preference

Marco Bertamini marco.bertamini at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 09:45:54 -04 2020

Due to the COVID-19 situation across the world, we cannot meet in person for the 6th Visual Properties Driving Visual Preference (VPDVP) workshop. However, we will have a virtual meeting.

The virtual meeting will take place on Friday June 12th using Zoom (https://zoom.us), starting at 9am Italian time (UTC+1).

For registration please send an email with name and affiliation to vpdvpworkshop at gmail.com. Audience will be limited to 50 people and registration works on a first come first serve basis.

You can also submit an abstract (300 words limit) to: vpdvpworkshop at gmail.com. All abstracts will be reviewed. The new deadline is April 24th. Remember that registration and abstract submission are two separate steps, although the email address is the same.

For more information about Visual Properties Driving Visual Preference:
https://www.bertamini.org/lab/vpdvp.html

The meeting, as usual, will be informal and in part experimental with respect to the use of the virtual format. Above all, we hope you are all well and safe during these challenging times,

Scientific Committee:
Marco Bertamini (chair) Mario Bonato, Alexis Makin, Stefano Mastandrea, Letizia Palumbo, Giulia Rampone, Michele Vicovaro