[visionlist] Career Neuromatch for students, postdocs and PIs

Brad Wyble bwyble at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 00:27:37 -04 2020

Are you a neuro/ psych/ data student or postdoc who needs a remote position
in summer/fall 2020? Visa depends on it? Reluctant to ask? Let us try to
help. NeuromatchCareers will explore potential matches that match your
interests and skill set.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaTPpim1JClJgUhDulb3n4WetCsN1VU4aq4FdT0KvNvVc4NA/viewform

Are you a PI with money to spend, either for fulltime, part time, or remote
work in postdoc or RA positions?  Then fill out this form to be entered
into our database.  We will do our best to pair you with candidates that
match your needs.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrrwiXYaCsIZOkm1iDVcl8givFGjlZqaAT2zSg6YLNsIakCg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

Please respond to either of these by midnight (PDT, US) Wednesday April,
15.

This experimental matchmaking service is being provided as a free service
to the community by Ida Momennejad, myself and with some backup support
from Konrad Kording.

--
Brad Wyble
Associate Professor