[visionlist] Matlab --> online Experiments

Wolfe, Jeremy M.,Ph.D. jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 13 13:40:21 -04 2020

Hello everyone
I hope you are healthy and safe.
AND, given that we are all locked out of the lab,
I hope you happened to have figured out how to turn matlab code into something that runs remotely on an online platform.
If you know how to do that, I imagine that there are many people on this list who would be grateful for some pointers.

Finding participants with a bit of time on their hands won’t be hard, but it would nice not to have to
program everything from scratch.

Be well

Jeremy Wolfe

Jeremy M Wolfe, PhD
Professor of Ophthalmology & Radiology,
Harvard Medical School

Visual Attention Lab
Department of Surgery
Brigham & Women's Hospital

65 Landsdowne St
4th Floor
Cambridge, MA  02139

Phone:  617-768-8818
Fax:  617-768-8816

Best email: jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu<mailto:jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu>
Backup: jeremywolfe0131 at gmail.com<mailto:jeremywolfe0131 at gmail.com>

Editor: Cognitive Research: Principles and Implications (CRPI)
CRPI is the new open access, peer-reviewed journal of the Psychonomics Society
Do you do "use-inspired, basic research" in Cognition? That is what we publish.
http://www.cognitiveresearchjournal.springeropen.com/

Jeremy M Wolfe, PhD
Professor of Ophthalmology & Radiology,
Harvard Medical School

Visual Attention Lab
Department of Surgery
Brigham & Women's Hospital

65 Landsdowne St
4th Floor
Cambridge, MA  02139

Phone:  617-768-8818
Fax:  617-768-8816

Best email: jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu<mailto:jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu>
Backup: jeremywolfe0131 at gmail.com<mailto:jeremywolfe0131 at gmail.com>

Editor: Cognitive Research: Principles and Implications (CRPI)
CRPI is the new open access, peer-reviewed journal of the Psychonomics Society
Do you do "use-inspired, basic research" in Cognition? That is what we publish.
http://www.cognitiveresearchjournal.springeropen.com/

dispose of the e-mail.