[visionlist] OPAM 2020 Abstract Submissions NOW OPEN

OPAM Information opam.info at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:49:03 -04 2020

******************************** OPAM 2020 ********************************

28th Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 19, 2020 in Austin, Texas

Online submissions are now open and will be accepted until July 15th, 2020!

* Abstracts can be submitted at the website: http://www.opam.net/

* Details on abstract guidelines, travel awards, conference location, and
more can be found on the website.

* Travel award opportunities for presenters (applications open later in the
year)!

* Keynote lecture by Dr. Frank Tong!

Centered around the topics of Object Perception, visual Attention, and
visual Memory, OPAM is a forum that features the work of early-career
scientists (see infographic here
<http://www.opam.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/opaminfographic2016.jpg>),
such as graduate students and post-docs who cannot yet present at
Psychonomics. The conference embraces a diversity of approaches, including
psychophysics, eye-tracking, and neuroimaging. OPAM takes place immediately
before the Psychonomic Society meeting and at the same venue.

OPAM runs solely on the support of generous sponsors. Sponsorship rates
begin for as little as $200, which includes advertising space in the OPAM
program, website and emails, and spotlight exposure during the conference.
To learn more about becoming a sponsor for OPAM 2018, please visit our page
<http://www.opam.net/?page_id=554> or e-mail us at opam.info at gmail.com. We
appreciate your support!

If you haven’t already, please join the OPAM Group on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1603991869879972/> or follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/OPAMconference> for more updates about the conference!
Stay tuned as we announce more information about our upcoming conference
soon!

Please feel free to contact us at opam.info at gmail.com if you have any
questions!

We look forward to seeing you at OPAM this year!

The 2020 OPAM organizers

Blaire Dube, Andrew Clement, Deborah Cronin, & Patrick Cox

*OPAM 2020 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current

The Psychonomic Society - www.psychonomic.org

SR Research - http://www.sr-research.com

VPixx Technologies - http://vpixx.com/

University of California, Davis - http://visualcognition.ucdavis.edu

Scene Grammar Lab, Goethe University Frankfurt -
https://www.scenegrammarlab.com/