[visionlist] Virtual OPAM Updates + Submission Deadline FRIDAY July 31st

OPAM Information opam.info at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 11:15:15 -04 2020

******************************** OPAM 2020 ********************************

28th Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 19, 2020 - Online!

Abstract submissions are due this Friday, July 31st, 2020 (last time zone
on Earth)!

* Abstracts can be submitted at the website: http://www.opam.net/

* Details on abstract guidelines can be found on the website.

Virtual OPAM FAQs:

Q: How much does it cost to attend virtual OPAM?