[visionlist] Commands For Autonomous Vehicles Workshop @ ECCV20'
simon.vandenhende at kuleuven.be
Mon Aug 17 09:13:16 -04 2020
* Apologies for multiple postings *
Commands for Autonomous Vehicles Workshop @ ECCV 2020
Glasgow, UK, 23 August 2020
* Workshop @ ECCV 2020: August 23rd, 2020
* Session 1: 8 AM - 10 AM (UTC+1)
* Session 2: 8 PM - 10 PM (UTC+1)
We are happy to invite you to join the first 'Commands for Autonomous Vehicles Workshop' (C4AV)
organized at ECCV2020. In this workshop, we aim to identify and address the challenges of
deploying vision-language models in practical applications.
We will have talks by the following experts:
- Dengxin Dai (ETH Zurich) - 'Car Companion and Auditory Perception' (Session 1)
- Qi Wu (Unversity of Adelaide) - 'Vision-and-Language Navigation' (Session 1)
- Jean Oh (Carnegie Mellon University) - 'Social Navigation' (Session 2)
- Dhruv Batra (Georgia Tech, FAIR) - 'Teaching Household Robots to Follow Commands' (Session 2)
We will also reveal the results of the C4AV challenge.
* List of topics *
- Vision and Language (including visual grounding, vqa, captioning, embodied question answering, etc.)
- Vision and Language Navigation
* Organizers *
Luc Van Gool (KU Leuven, ETH Zurich), Tinne Tuytelaars (KU Leuven), Matthew Blaschko (KU Leuven),
Sien Moens (KU Leuven), Yu Liu (KU Leuven), Thierry Deruyttere (KU Leuven),
Simon Vandenhende (KU Leuven) and Dusan Grujicic (KU Leuven)
* Sponsors *
The C4AV team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist