[visionlist] Reminder - OSA Technical Group Special Webinar: Display Calibration for Internet Research (26 August 2020, 11:00–12:30 EDT)
manuel.spitschan at psy.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 05:57:29 -04 2020
[Apologies for multiple postings.]
This is a reminder of today’s OSA Technical Group Special Webinar: Display Calibration for Internet and At-home Human Vision, Visual Perception and Color Research (26 August 2020, 11:00–12:30 EDT). There will be one invited talk, six contributed talks, and a panel discussion.
Please share with interested students and colleagues and make sure to register. If you cannot attend the webinar, it will be recorded for later on-demand viewing. To receive the link for on-demand viewing, make sure to register as well, or search the OSA site a few days after the webinar.
* Principles of color calibration of displays
Tom Lianza (Portrait Displays)
* Navigating the world of online experimentation: in theory and practice
Dejan Draschkow (University of Oxford) & Marian Sauter (Bundeswehr University Munich)
* Remote2020: Remote (but connected) psychophysics over the web
Daniel Coates (University of Houston)
* Visual display calibration based on psychophysical judgements
Sophie Wuerger (University of Liverpool)
* Methods for calibrating a display without a photometer
Jeff Mulligan (NASA Ames Research Center)
* Human- vs colorimeter-in-the-loop: Considering observer metamerism in online display calibration
Hao Xie (Rochester Institute of Technology)
* A review of perceptual calibration methods for online experiments with visual stimuli
Allie Hexley (University of Oxford)
Organised by Color and Display Technology Technical Groups within the OSA.
Manuel Spitschan, Chair OSA Color Technical Group
Francisco Imai, Chair-Elect OSA Color Technical Group
Ali Özgur Yontem, Chair OSA Display Technology Technical Group
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist