[visionlist] Call for pilot project applications (C-STAR)

Krishna Mummidisetty k-mummidisetty at ricres.org
Mon Aug 31 16:30:45 -04 2020

 The Center for Smart Use of Technology to Assess Real World Outcomes
(C-STAR) is a NIH-sponsored national resource center. C-STAR is
designed  to equip
investigators with the skills necessary to accurately use technologies to
measure and interpret sensorimotor and cognitive function in the lab,
clinic, home and community. C-STAR is currently accepting pilot project
applications. We are looking for innovative ideas that explore the smart
use of technology that will have real-world impact for our patients. Priority
will be given to researchers in the early stages of their independent
career. Individuals from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups as well
as individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Projects may be
awarded up to $25,000. Submission deadline is October 1, 2020. Please visit
 C-STAR pilot projects
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sralab.org/research/labs/cstar/pilotprojects__;!!Dq0X2DkFhyF93HkjWTBQKhk!AP66LbCW4EP0SzGCrpXjbRRhGZiDUpKpNzIU5cN547GpOthZxaQsGiuZvEkSCdp5xBuc6yZn$>
for more information.

--
Chaithanya K Mummidisetty, MS
Research Engineer-III

<https://www.sralab.org/>

sralab.org <https://www.sralab.org/>
max-nader-lab-rehabilitation-technologies-and-outcomes-research
<https://www.sralab.org/research/labs/max-nader-lab-rehabilitation-technologies-and-outcomes-research>

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ShirleyRyanAbilityLab/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/AbilityLab> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/c/ShirleyRyanAbilityLab>