[visionlist] Present your Findings of EMNLP Paper at LANTERN co-located with COLING 2020

Sandro Pezzelle s.pezzelle at uva.nl
Fri Oct 2 04:12:49 -04 2020

Present your Findings of EMNLP 2020 paper at LANTERN 2020

We invite authors with papers accepted in the Findings of EMNLP 2020 to present their work at the LANTERN 2020 workshop co-located with COLING 2020. We especially welcome submissions accepted in the track Language Grounding to Vision, Robotics and Beyond, but are also open to submissions from other tracks that are relevant for the workshop.

Papers in EMNLP format can be sent to the organizers by email to: lantern2019 (AT) googlegroups (DOT) com

Deadline: October 11, 11:59PM UTC-12:00

Submissions will be lightly reviewed for fit. As per the COLING workshop guidelines, registration to COLING 2020 is required for the presenter. Further details can be found at our website: https://www.lantern.uni-saarland.de/2020/cfp/

The LANTERN 2020 organizers

---
Sandro Pezzelle
ILLC - Institute for Logic, Language & Computation
University of Amsterdam
sandropezzelle.github.io<http://sandropezzelle.github.io/>