[visionlist] SAVE the NEW date – NEUROCOG 2021 September 30 - October 01 2021 - Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium

Valérie Goffaux valerie.goffaux at uclouvain.be
Mon Oct 5 05:00:55 -04 2020

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D69B06.CBF26DA0]

Dear colleagues,

Due to the current circumstances, we decided to postpone the NEUROCOG conference to Autumn 2021 (September 30 – October 01 2021).

NEUROCOG is a cognitive neuroscience workshop intended to provide an international forum for recent advances in all domains of cognitive neuroscience. Our decision to postpone to Autumn 2021 is motivated by our willingness to organize NEUROCOG as a live event, fostering real exchanges among speakers and attendants.

Except for the date, the topic, location and scientific program of the conference will remain the same, as you can see below:

The conference topic is: Brain (re)organization.

NEUROCOG 2021 will take place in Louvain-La-Neuve (Belgium), at the Foyer du Lac (Aula Magna).

Our confirmed speakers are:

Alexander Huth (University of Texas, USA)

Maria Concetta Morrone (University of Pisa, Italy)

Michelle Moerel (Maastricht University, The Netherlands)

Lars Muckli (University of Glasgow, United Kingdom)

Rufin Vanrullen (Centre de Recherche Cerveau et Cognition, France)

Katharina Von Kriegstein (MPI-CBS Leipzig, Germany)

In addition to individual talks, there will be poster sessions and a limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentation (upon request during submission). We welcome contributions from all domains related to cognitive neuroscience, not limited to the workshop topic.

Check out the conference website<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fneurocog.be%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cvalerie.goffaux%40uclouvain.be%7C4671c20df16b49e85a5b08d8670228a0%7C7ab090d4fa2e4ecfbc7c4127b4d582ec%7C0%7C0%7C637372606253887762&sdata=STM2Modxd7FbWLwBCgtrHqiKh09BWzTmniuYdfulDrE%3D&reserved=0> for more information.

Looking forward to meeting you all there,

Valérie Goffaux, Olivier Collignon, and Camille Chatelle on behalf of the organizing committee

Valerie Goffaux
goffauxlab.com<https://sites.uclouvain.be/goffauxlab/index.html>
Chercheur Qualifié/Research Associate FRS-FNRS
Psychological Sciences Research Institute (IPSY)
Institute of Neuroscience (IONS)
UC Louvain
Place Cardinal Mercier 10 box L3.05.01
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium