[visionlist] PATCAST at ICPR -- subm deadline on Oct 17th

Fabio Galasso fabio.galasso at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 04:33:05 -04 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Please help me share that the new (extended) deadline for submission to the
PATCAST workshop at ICPR is now October 17th.

International Workshop on Pattern Recognition (PATCAST)
TLDR: forecasting theory and applications across all fields of science (CV,
NLP, robotics, finance, bioinformatics etc.)

Website: https://sites.google.com/di.uniroma1.it/patcast
To take place (virtual) on January 11th, 2021

Best regards,
Fabio