[visionlist] Registration for virtual OPAM 28 is open!

OPAM Information opam.info at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:36:16 -04 2020

******************************** OPAM 2020 ********************************

28th Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 18 and 19, 2020 - Online!

Registration for virtual OPAM 2020 is now open!

Due to the flexibility provided to us by the virtual format, *OPAM will
start on the evening of November 18 and conclude on the evening of November
19th *with a keynote presentation by Dr. Frank Tong.

*Follow this link to register for OPAM: *https://forms.gle/VxnbAv8qdHJavEUU7

Stay tuned for more details about virtual OPAM! If you haven’t already,
please join the OPAM Group on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1603991869879972/> or follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/OPAMconference> for timely updates.

Centered around the topics of Object Perception, visual Attention, and
visual Memory, OPAM is a forum that features the work of early-career
scientists (see infographic here
<http://www.opam.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/opaminfographic2016.jpg>),
such as undergraduates, graduate students, and post-docs who cannot yet
present at Psychonomics. The conference embraces a diversity of approaches,
including psychophysics, eye-tracking, and neuroimaging. We hope going
virtual will make OPAM even more accessible to early-career scientists!

OPAM runs solely on the support of generous sponsors. To learn more about
becoming a sponsor for OPAM 2020, please visit our page
<http://www.opam.net/?page_id=554> or email us at opam.info at gmail.com. We
appreciate your support!

The 2020 OPAM organizers

Blaire Dube, Andrew Clement, Deborah Cronin, & Patrick Cox

*OPAM 2020 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current

The Psychonomic Society - www.psychonomic.org

SR Research - http://www.sr-research.com

VPixx Technologies - http://vpixx.com/

University of California, Davis - http://visualcognition.ucdavis.edu

Scene Grammar Lab, Goethe University Frankfurt -
https://www.scenegrammarlab.com/