[visionlist] covid and data collection

Joe MacInnes macinnes.j at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 04:27:31 -04 2020

Hi everyone,
Just curious how everyone is dealing with data collection during this
new wave of covid cases.  I've managed to postpone most data
collection until now, but I'm starting to feel the crunch on a couple
of projects (including a revise and resubmit insisting on extra data).
I have seen guidelines on how to minimize risk, but is there really a
safe pathway for data collection at the moment?  Our university is
still open but requires temperature checks at the entrance and masks
at all times.  I have gauze for the headrest and cleaning material for
the experiment room after every subject.  I can additionally wait 45
minutes between subjects.
Even with all these measures, I still feel like the only 100% solution
is to postpone. Thoughts?  advice?
Joe