[visionlist] CIC28 Online Short Course Program 4-13 Nov.—Space is Limited, Register Today!
RMorehouse at imaging.org
Wed Nov 4 12:53:37 -04 2020
CIC28 Online Short Courses kick off the Color and Imaging Conference 4-13 November with topics ranging from color and imaging basics to applications like LED lighting systems, Colorimetry, HDR imaging—and everything in between.
· 2, 4, and 8-hr courses and workshops | introductory to advance in content
· Course Topics: Color Theory and Modeling | Color Imaging | Color Display | Color Processing
· Access all courses & recordings with the Short Course Passport
· Attend live sessions and view recordings until 15 March 2021
· Participate across three time zones
View the course program and save your spot today! https://bit.ly/CIC28_ShortCourses
Twenty-eighth Color and Imaging Conference
· Short Courses: 4-6 & 9-13 November
· Technical Program: 16-18 November
· Workshops: 19 November
Follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter @ImagingOrg for #CIC28 for updates
Roberta Morehouse, CMP
Communications and Marketing Manager
Society for Imaging Science and Technology (IS&T)
—imaging across applications—
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist