[visionlist] VSS 2021 Goes Virtual!

vss at visionsciences.org vss at visionsciences.org
Wed Nov 11 15:19:04 -04 2020

<https://files.constantcontact.com/69fa83aa501/fbbbeaee-9607-4558-840b-2f668
d76f183.png>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

Vision Sciences Society

VSS 2021 Goes Virtual!

We are excited to announce that the 2021 Vision Sciences Society (VSS)
meeting will be held virtually in the spring of 2021. Building on the
experience gained from V-VSS 2020, the VSS Board and staff are confident
that V-VSS 2021 will meet our society’s goal of communicating high-quality
vision science in a collaborative and collegial environment. We are also
dedicated to providing events that facilitate interaction and to generating
networking opportunities for members at all career stages. VSS appreciates
your patience as we finalize planning.

We will provide additional details, including dates and deadlines, soon.

This announcement follows careful consideration of the continued spread of
COVID-19 (Coronavirus). The VSS Board of Directors decided that the ongoing
health concerns relating to the Coronavirus, travel and other restrictions,
and compliance with public health guidelines, render it impracticable for
VSS 2021 to proceed in person, and that the safest approach is to provide a
virtual experience. We urge those who were planning to attend VSS 2021 in
person to expedite flight and hotel cancellations.

Thank you and be well!

All my best,

<https://files.constantcontact.com/69fa83aa501/081b4957-7f8a-4a3d-8d4c-c95d0
a927c96.jpg>

Laurie Wilcox

VSS President

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001DdxYX_5qdFJaGG6V1kQPagqKSurJGB7TkOTywBOLMDyg
V8TDpJNBZ7pP-LWlZ50Y6XfhJ7Ysp65uNb_KpBsdIMUVUf5zOt9MuxrNCjVDqCQAKclYsHv6N0ci
86C3PcRr3NgqP95H_HvIaLelYW8-w3_EZTM7504ynFEsJF8jjNY=&c=uEe97qOzJhKhXzkxfcXMj
NRS9eR9Ezma_2Sw-0L3Ql33swvl-VLRrA==&ch=p2BNL8XCmomNyHLMfAaBkgJWgtOpBeIVWwbFH
lss2JbW0Jz3YKgo3w==> Contact Us

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001DdxYX_5qdFJaGG6V1kQPagqKSurJGB7TkOTywBOLMDyg
V8TDpJNBZy3QL9TY1_lZiFqqQt5juKH9CCERP8rNrkF55Pq8kamhEzxrWMbeYKmiaFmaSlYzfOTw
7PQUTdNPQALlj_jLxbyLZiJd4hrlAA6IF2K6mSwIw9sLMMOjjNIp5Wo9dGFJoQAVhPb1qXABTj5m
Q3cqn0IsfVPgaNZGHPu6EzuP4QYEDpQch7p-5dCkDskkZnzymg==&c=uEe97qOzJhKhXzkxfcXMj
NRS9eR9Ezma_2Sw-0L3Ql33swvl-VLRrA==&ch=p2BNL8XCmomNyHLMfAaBkgJWgtOpBeIVWwbFH
lss2JbW0Jz3YKgo3w==> ‌
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001DdxYX_5qdFJaGG6V1kQPagqKSurJGB7TkOTywBOLMDyg
V8TDpJNBZ2iNBp80pEjOZ7d0zB5qv-TyO1WrsyXdTZKzOsWQlLSysdfRceib-bZucjHy04FiZGNb
2Bp_XHysrijIxUgK1v9m8LpfN-koKg==&c=uEe97qOzJhKhXzkxfcXMjNRS9eR9Ezma_2Sw-0L3Q
l33swvl-VLRrA==&ch=p2BNL8XCmomNyHLMfAaBkgJWgtOpBeIVWwbFHlss2JbW0Jz3YKgo3w==>
‌
<https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/galileo/images/templates/Galileo-SocialM
edia/instagram-visit-black-circle.png> ‌

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001DdxYX_5qdFJaGG6V1kQPagqKSurJGB7TkOTywBOLMDyg
V8TDpJNBZ7pP-LWlZ50YEYD-ha86BR_sxaHZ2_O96Ymt6N7s8KyUrpGUXCoQvYh9ez_X2LDYnix4
5nLaDQ7_En5wzmRw9AOrkGIEOOB1vjDYpjvvdQgl&c=uEe97qOzJhKhXzkxfcXMjNRS9eR9Ezma_
2Sw-0L3Ql33swvl-VLRrA==&ch=p2BNL8XCmomNyHLMfAaBkgJWgtOpBeIVWwbFHlss2JbW0Jz3Y
Kgo3w==> Visit Us Online

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif>