[visionlist] Online workshop series - Neural Control: From data to machines

plan4act plan4act at phys.uni-goettingen.de
Wed Nov 18 05:45:55 -04 2020

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the
remaining sessions of our ongoing workshop series *Neural Control: From
data to machines* with weekly Zoom-sessions each Thursday morning at
10am (CET) throughout November and December. It's not too late to
register for tomorrow's session (*Nov 19th*)!

Topic: Movement disorders leave individuals unable to control parts of
their bodies, creating a disconnect between their brain and the world
around them. This workshop series looks at how neural activity can be
mapped to control smart systems, producing desired movements on demand.
To discuss the implied problems and solutions, we have brought together
experts from the different involved scientific fields.
Details and registration at:
https://alexandria.physik3.uni-goettingen.de/cns-group/projects/webinars/
<https://alexandria.physik3.uni-goettingen.de/cns-group/projects/webinars/>
Confirmed Speakers:

  * *Dario Farina*
  * *Silvestro Micera*
  * *Tonio Ball*
  * *Nick Ramsay*
  * *Juan Álvaro Gallego*
  * *Florentin Wörgötter*
  * *Alexander Gail*
  * *Christian Tetzlaff*
  * *Michael Fauth*
  * *Tomoki Fukai*
  * *Petra Ritter*
  * *Valerio Mante*
  * *Hans Scherberger*
  * *Gordon Cheng*
  * *Poramate Manoonpong*
  * *Jan-Matthias Braun*
  * *Eugenio Gaeta*
  * *Daniel Durstewitz*
  * *Yukie Nagai*

Please forward to anyone who may be interested.
Best,
Florentin Wörgötter and Christian Tetzlaff