[visionlist] Call for Online Participation - A Study of Similarities between Cognitive Tasks

JOCELYN PARONG jparong at wisc.edu
Wed Nov 18 14:31:01 -04 2020

We're researchers from the University of Wisconsin - Madison who are interested in understanding the tasks used for cognitive science research. We're currently conducting a study on how these tasks fit into categories of cognition and the relationships between categories. We have collected cognitive science tasks that are commonly being used in research in a variety of categories, and we now want to know the relationships between them. This task is one part of a larger research project, and your participation will help us move forward.

If you would like to participate in this research, you will complete a 10-minute online survey where you will make decisions about the similarities between various cognitive tasks.
For your time, you have the option of being entered into a confidential and random drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card.

In order to participate, you must be a graduate student or have completed a graduate degree in a field that involves cognitive science or have used cognitive science tasks.

If you wish to participate in our study, please use the following link to be directed to the survey:
https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8GuzbLiUQ27yJlb

If you have any questions, please email any of the researchers at the addresses below.

Thanks!

Jocelyn Parong, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Learning & Transfer Laboratory