[visionlist] [CVMP 2020] Call for Participation (Free!)

Christian Richardt christian at richardt.name
Thu Nov 19 16:36:41 -04 2020

*The 17th ACM SIGGRAPH European Conference on Visual Media Production (CVMP
2020)*
*7–8 December 2020, Virtual conference*
https://www.cvmp-conference.org/2020/

For the first time, the CVMP conference is taking place fully virtually
this year. Please note that we had to change our dates to avoid a clash
with SIGGRAPH Asia.

We will be live-streaming our technical conference programme
<https://www.cvmp-conference.org/2020/programme/> on YouTube, including our
keynotes <https://www.cvmp-conference.org/2020/keynotes/>, full and short
paper sessions, and industry talks. This content will also be archived for
free access.

*Tickets this year will be free for all attendees.*

Registration is now open at:
https://www.cvmp-conference.org/2020/registration/

We hope this will make the conference more accessible than ever before.

Please forward this email to anyone who might be interested.

We look forward to meeting you virtually.

Christian Richardt (University of Bath)
*CVMP 2020 Conference Chair*