[visionlist] Post-doc Positions in Visual Cognition at UC Davis

John M Henderson johnhenderson at ucdavis.edu
Thu Dec 3 15:11:22 -04 2020

Positions are available for post-doctoral researchers in the Visual Cognition Lab at the Center for Mind and Brain, University of California, Davis. These positions are funded by grants from NEI/NIH and NSF and are focused on real-world scenes.

We use a variety of techniques in the lab, including behavioral research, eye tracking, neuroimaging, and computational methods. A background in any area of cognitive science or cognitive neuroscience would be appropriate. The lab is highly collaborative, working with many other labs within the Center for Mind and Brain and across the UC Davis campus.

The positions are available immediately and can be started any time. Due to the pandemic, it is possible to delay a move to Davis for now and take up a position from another US location.

We are very committed to making science more representative and diverse, and strongly encourage applications from individuals from underrepresented groups.

If interested, please begin with an introductory email to John Henderson. Invited formal applications will require a CV, statement of research, and two letters of recommendation.

John M Henderson
Professor, Department of Psychology
Member, Center for Mind and Brain
University of California, Davis