[visionlist] Looking for open-source code for attention experiments

Ben Deen benjamin.deen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:30:39 -04 2020

Hi all,

I'm preparing some new attention experiments, and am hoping to find some
existing stimulus presentation code to avoid reinventing wheels. I'm
wondering if anyone knows of open-source code in Psychtoolbox or Psychopy
for the following purposes:

- Basic attention experiments, such as attentive motion or form
discrimination, with synchronization to gaze measurement from an
eye-tracker (we're using ISCAN, but could adapt code for other systems)
- Multiple object tracking experiments

Thanks in advance for your help! Best,

Ben Deen
Postdoctoral Fellow