[visionlist] Journal of Vision | Deadline Extension | Crowding: Recent advances and perspective

Bilge Sayim bilge.sayim at univ-lille.fr
Tue Dec 8 10:26:25 -04 2020

In recognition of special challenges posed by Covid-19, and to encourage the fullest possible participation in this Special Issue on " Crowding: Recent advances and perspectives ,” we have decided to extend the deadline to February 28, 2021 . We encourage researchers in this area to consider submission to what we believe will be a definitive collection in this field. Please let us know if you have questions regarding scope, style, or criteria for acceptance.

The updated Call for Papers is attached to this email.

Bilge Sayim & Michael Herzog
Feature editors of the special issue
[ https://jov.arvojournals.org/ss/crowding2020.aspx** | https://jov.arvojournals.org/ss/crowding2020.aspx ]