[visionlist] Request of people sharing conference info: Please spell out the full conference name on first mention

Bart Farell bfarell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:18:16 -04 2020

Lester et al.-

I prefer turning meaningless acronyms into ludicrous conference names,
then, if I have any further interest in it, googling to find the banal
truth.

Cheers,
Bart

Bart Farell (ret.).

Institute for Sensory Research

Department of Biomedical & Chemical Engineering

Syracuse University

Sent from my BeamMaster