[visionlist] Funded PhD positions at Edge Hill University, UK

Reshanne Reeder reshanne.reeder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 12:18:00 -04 2020

Dear visionlist,

I am seeking applicants for a fully funded PhD position to work with me,
Reshanne Reeder, on projects related to individual differences in visual
imagery, visual working memory, and anomalous perception
(pseudo/hallucinations). You will also develop open science and python
programming skills!

If you're interested in working with an enthusiastic adviser on any the
topics above, please send me an email to discuss project ideas:

reederr at edgehill.ac.uk

I am especially interested in receiving applications from international
students and individuals from populations that are underrepresented in STEM.

I am a new senior lecturer at Edge Hill University. If you want to learn
more about my research interests, please visit my faculty webpage:
https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/psychology/people/academic-staff/dr-reshanne-reeder/

Or my personal website:
https://www.reshannereeder.com

Details on the studenshship/GTA application can be found here:
https://jobs.edgehill.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=EHGT261-1220

Dr Reshanne Reeder
Senior Lecturer in Psychology
Edge Hill University