[visionlist] Abstract submission is now open!

ICSC Rome icsc.rome at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 07:23:58 -04 2021

  Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to inform you that the submission of abstracts and symposium
proposals for the *8th International Conference on Spatial Cognition:
Cognition and Action in a Plurality of Spaces (ICSC 2021) *is now open! You
are welcome to submit! Please keep in mind that the submission deadline for
abstracts and symposium proposals is February 15, 2021.

For updated information on the conference: https://www.icsc-rome.org/

For instructions on abstract submission:
https://www.icsc-rome.org/submission/

We are very much looking forward to your submission!

With kind regards and best wishes for 2021,
Tiziana Catarci, Fabrizio Doricchi, Thomas Hünefeldt, Marta Olivetti
Belardinelli, Antonino Raffone
(ICSC 2021 Presidential Board)