[visionlist] Reminder - OSA Color Technical Group Coffee Break on February 17th 2021 11:00 EST

Francisco Imai fimai at apple.com
Tue Feb 16 21:10:53 -04 2021

To the Color and Vision Research Community!

Giving continuity to the series we started last year and with most of us still working from home and under strict social distancing guidelines, the OSA Color Technical Group in the OSA Vision and Color Division would like to invite color and vision scientists worldwide to join us for a vision science virtual coffee break series on:

17 February

03 March

17 March

31 March

14 April

28 April

Instead of the usual Zoom we will be having coffee break in  Wonder.

Come and join us on Wonder for the next coffee break.