[visionlist] Neurotechnology Speaker and Networking Series

Eden Redman eredman at ualberta.ca
Wed Feb 17 15:45:21 -04 2021

Hello there,

Long time subscriber, first time poster. I am Eden Redman from the
University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada. I head NeurAlbertaTech
<https://natuab.ca/>, a neurotech group that is hosting a free event that
includes industry and academic speakers + networking sessions. Open to
anyone and everyone with a passion for neurotech.

The event blurb follows:
"
RSVP for NAT Chat Feb 24 now! https://natuab.ca/rsvp

Join this free virtual event for an evening of networking, raffle prizes,
and most importantly to learn about awesome neurotech from speakers who are
pushing the boundaries of this field. Open to everyone! Check out the
speakers here
NAT Chat is an ongoing series where we invite the most interesting people
from all realms of neurotech to share their expertise and exciting parts of
their work. This is the perfect place to meet these speakers plus a bunch
of people that are interested in neurotech! Everyone who attends will also
be entered into a raffle for exclusive NAT swag and a brain-computer
interface that would enable you to develop your very own neurotech projects.

Learn more and view past presentations here: https://natuab.ca/event/natchat
"

Best,
Eden