[visionlist] OSA Color Technical Group Coffee Break on March 17 2021 11:00 EDT / 15:00 GMT / 16:00 Central European

Francisco Imai fimai at apple.com
Tue Mar 16 02:01:09 -04 2021

To the Color and Vision Research Communities!

Giving continuity to the series we started last year and with most of us still working from home and under strict social distancing guidelines, the OSA Color Technical Group in the OSA Vision and Color Division would like to invite color and vision scientists worldwide to join us for a vision science virtual coffee break series on:

17 March

31 March

28 April

The coffee break will take place in the Wonder platform.

Please make sure you have Google Chrome or Microsft Edge installed on your computer (no mobile device supported) to access Wonder!

Come and join us on Wonder for the next coffee break.

Date and Time: Wednesday March 17, 2021, 0800 Pacific - 1100 Eastern - 1500 UK - 1600 Central European

Attention: Day light savings time started in North America last Sunday (March 14)!

Please copy this wonder Link to Chrome or Edge brower

https://www.wonder.me/r?id=58be9965-6ba3-4154-a40b-4fd15e6705d6 <https://www.wonder.me/r?id=>

Note: The meeting password is the last name (all lowercase) of a certain 19th century German (psycho)physicist who wrote Elemente der Psychophysik. If you don’t know who it is, drop me an email to ask for it (no judgment), or to confirm.