[visionlist] OPAM Welcomes New Organizers

OPAM Conference opam.info at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 15:52:55 -04 2021

******************************** OPAM 2021 ********************************

29th Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 17, 2021 in San Diego, California, USA

The Object Perception, Attention, and Memory (OPAM) conference would like
to welcome two new organizers: Xiaoli Zhang and Doug Addleman. They will be
joining Blaire Dube and Andrew Clement to lead OPAM 2021 this coming
November!

We would like to again thank Deborah Cronin and Patrick Cox for their
exceptional service to the OPAM community.

And one last thank you to our generous OPAM 2020 sponsors!

Please stay tuned to our website, listserv, Twitter, and Facebook page for
announcements and upcoming opportunities to present, participate, and
sponsor OPAM. We look forward to seeing everyone in November!

The OPAM 2021 organizers
Blaire Dube, Andrew Clement, Xiaoli Zhang, & Doug Addleman

*OPAM 2020 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current/

The Psychonomic Society - https://www.psychonomic.org/

University of California, Davis - https://visualcognition.ucdavis.edu/