[visionlist] CFP for 4th 4th International Conference on Emerging Technology Trends in Electronics, Communication and Networking 2021 (ET2ECN-2021)

Kishor Upla kishorupla at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 01:12:33 -04 2021

***********************************************CALL FOR
PAPERS:*************************************************

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat-GUJARAT-INDIA

Dear Colleague,
Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

   -  4th International Conference on Emerging Technology Trends in
   Electronics, Communication and Networking 2021 (ET2ECN-2021)” November,
   17- 18, 2021, Surat, Gujarat
   - Website: http://et2ecn2021.org/
   - Submission link:https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=et2ecn2021
   - Hosted by Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat,
   Gujarat, India (www.svnit.ac.in)

We are happy to announce the first call for papers for "4th International
Conference on Emerging Technology Trends in Electronics, Communication and
Networking 2021 (ET2ECN-2021)” during November 17- 18, 2021  in conjunction
with Springer (Approval Process in Progress)
The main objective of the conference is to provide an opportunity for
researchers, educators and students to discuss and exchange ideas on
issues, trends, and developments in electronics, communication and
technology. The ET2ECN-2021 conference takes a broader view and seeks
papers describing innovative research contributions to the broad field of
electronics, communication and latest as well as upcoming technologies.

All accepted and presented papers will be included in Springer
(Scopus Indexed) (Approval  Process in Progress).

We take this opportunity to thank you for helping to attract good quality
papers and looking forward to working together to make this edition of
ET2ECN-2021 a grand success. For more details  Please find the attached
flyer.

For any query feel free to contact at:  et2ecn2021 at gmail.com.

Thank you.

With warm regards,

Team ET2ECN 2021
Electronics Engineering Department,
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
Ichchhanath, Surat-395 007 Gujarat-India