[visionlist] Wavefront Congress 2021 Webinar Series

Christina Rodrigues chris at cormeetingsoc.com
Mon Apr 26 17:08:38 -04 2021

Please join us in May and June 2021 for a series of four complimentary webinars from 8:00 - 10:30 AM PDT.
View the program agenda and register at www.wavefrontcongress.org <https://wavefrontcongress.org/>

May 12
Session I: Emerging Spectacle and Contact Lens Technology
Session II: Advanced IOLs and Presbyopia Correction

May 26
Session I: Customized and Femto-Lenticular Surgery
Session II: Ectasia

June 16
Session I: Physiological Optics and Vision
Session II: AI and Ophthalmic Technology

June 30
Session I: Adaptive Optics and Imaging
Session II: The Eye in Space - Long Duration Space Flight and the Visual System

Register Today! <https://wavefrontcongress.org/>

—
Chris Rodrigues   |   COR Events
Principal