[visionlist] CFP: MEGC2021 Workshop and Challenge
Moi Hoon Yap
M.Yap at mmu.ac.uk
Mon May 17 08:46:05 -04 2021
Facial Micro-Expression (FME) Workshop and Challenge 2021
Advanced techniques for Facial Expressions Generation and Spotting
Download Call for Papers (pdf version)<https://megc2021.github.io/images/call%20for%20paper_fme2021.pdf>.
Micro-facial expressions (MEs) are involuntary movements of the face that occur spontaneously in a high-stakes environment. Computational analysis and automation of tasks on micro-expressions is an emerging area in face research, with a strong interest appearing from 2014. Only recently, the availability of a few spontaneously induced facial micro-expression datasets has provided the impetus to advance further from the computational aspect. Particularly comprehensive are two state-of-the art FACS coded datasets: CASME II and SAMM. While much research has been done on these datasets individually, there has been no attempts to introduce a more rigorous and realistic evaluation to work done in this domain. This is the inaugural workshop in this area of research, with the aim of promoting interactions between researchers and scholars from within this niche area of research, and also including those from broader, general areas of expression and psychology research.
Submission Deadline: 11 July 2021
Notification: 25 July 2021
Camera-ready: 1 August 2021
Submission Deadline: 10 August 2021
Notification: 26 August 2021
Camera-ready: 2 September 2021
· Jingting Li, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, lijt at psych.ac.cn<mailto:lijt at psych.ac.cn>
· Moi Hoon Yap, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK, m.yap at mmu.ac.uk
· Wen-Huang Cheng, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, whcheng at nycu.edu.tw<mailto:whcheng at nycu.edu.tw>
· John See, Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, J.See at hw.ac.uk<mailto:J.See at hw.ac.uk>
· Xiaopeng Hong, Xi’an Jiaotong University, hongxiaopeng at xjtu.edu.cn
· Xiaobai Li, University of Oulu, Finland, xiaobai.li at oulu.fi<mailto:xiaobai.li at oulu.fi>
· Sujing Wang, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, wangsujing at psych.ac.cn
We welcome your participation!
MEGC2021 Organising committee
"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist