[visionlist] Machine learning researcher, Deep Planet
natalia.efremova at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 12:01:50 -04 2021
### Apologies for Cross-Posting ###
DeepPlanet, a rapidly growing start-up, working in the field of sustainable agriculture (https://www.deepplanet.ai <https://www.deepplanet.ai/>), is looking for a machine learning researcher with computer vision experience. This role is remote or based in Oxford, UK.
- Conduct research in the field of computer vision for satellite image analysis
- Present the results of the team findings within the company and at external events
- Collaborate with end user product owners to understand customer needs
- Build on top of existing image analysis systems
- Write, maintain, and develop python machine learning modules
- Publish and disseminate your work in research community
- Master level or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or similar disciplines
- Minimum three years of demonstrable practical experience working with machine learning algorithms. Professional experience is desirable
- Expert knowledge of Python
- Experience with common machine learning frameworks (TF, Pytorch)
- Experience with AWS
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms with strong emphasis on deep learning
You can find more details here: https://www.deepplanet.ai/jobs/machine-learning-researcher.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to hello at deepplanet.ai <mailto:hello at deepplanet.ai>
Looking forward to hearing from you!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist