[visionlist] OSA Color Technical group Coffee Break Wednesday June 16 2021 07:00 PDT - 10:00 EDT - 15:00 UK - 16:00 Central European

Francisco Imai fimai at apple.com
Mon Jun 14 14:00:47 -04 2021

To the Color and Vision Research Communities!

Giving continuity to the series we started last year and with most of us still working from home and under strict social distancing guidelines, the OSA Color Technical Group in the OSA Vision and Color Division would like to invite color and vision scientists worldwide to join us for a vision science virtual coffee break on June 16 2021.

ATTENTION: DIFFERENT TIME THIS WEEK!

In order to avoid overlap with the Online Wavefront and Presbyopic Refractive Correction Congress that starts at 08:00 PDT the coffee break is shifted to start at 07:00 PDT/10:00 EDT/15:00 UK/16:00 Central European instead of our regular time 08:00 PDT/11:00 EDT/16:00 UK/17:00 Central European. Apologies for the folks in the West Coast for the earlier morning coffee break.

The coffee break will take place on the Wonder platform.

Please make sure you have Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge installed on your computer (no mobile device supported) to access Wonder!

Come and join us on Wonder for the next coffee break.

Date and Time: Wednesday June 16, 2021, 0700 Pacific - 1000 Eastern - 1500 UK - 1600 Central European

Please copy this wonder Link to Chrome or Edge browser

https://www.wonder.me/r?id=58be9965-6ba3-4154-a40b-4fd15e6705d6 <https://www.wonder.me/r?id=>

Note: If wonder asks, the meeting password is the last name (all lowercase) of a certain 19th century German (psycho)physicist who wrote Elemente der Psychophysik. If you don’t know who it is, drop me an email to ask for it (no judgment), or to confirm.