[visionlist] 6DOF VR navigation dataset

Chakareski, Jacob jacob.chakareski at njit.edu
Mon Jul 12 18:38:14 -04 2021

Dear all,

I am happy to share that we released the first publicly available
multi-user 6DOF VR

navigation dataset that comprises spatial location and head orientation
coordinates

for multiple mobile users navigating VR content in an indoor arena. I hope
you will

find this dataset useful in your work. The dataset can be found at
www.jakov.org by

clicking on the 6DOF VR navigation tab at top. Beyond wireless system
researchers, the

dataset can benefit diverse studies that explore the perceptual interaction
and quality

of experience of users in immersive environments

Best regards,

Jacob