[visionlist] Postdoc and PhD positions on Memory-guided Visual Attention at the University of Durham (UK)

GRUBERT, ANNA anna.k.grubert at durham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 14 07:38:15 -04 2021

Postdoc and PhD positions on Memory-guided Visual Attention at the University of Durham (UK)
** Apologies for cross posting**
A 3-year Post-Doc position and a PhD position will be available in my lab at Durham University (UK) from October 2021. Both positions are funded by the Leverhulme Trust to conduct EEG research on memory-guided visual attention. Adverts will be published shortly, but please feel free to contact me directly to inquire informally and please pass on to suitable candidates you may know.
Anna Grubert, Associate Professor
Department of Psychology, Durham University (UK)
anna.k.grubert at durham.ac.uk<mailto:anna.k.grubert at durham.ac.uk>