[visionlist] Deadline Extended fo Special Issue on Face coverings

Wolfe, Jeremy M.,Ph.D. jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 18 10:16:28 -04 2021

It is not a mask mandate…..it is an extension!
Deadline Extended:
For a special issue of Cognitive Research: Principles and Implications (CRPI)
Face coverings: Considering the implications for face perception and speech communication

Manuscripts should be submitted before October 15, 2021
For details see https://www.psychonomic.org/page/CRPIFaceCoverings

Guest editors
Dr Karen Lander – University of Manchester (UK), Karen.Lander at manchester.ac.uk<mailto:Karen.Lander at manchester.ac.uk>
Dr Gabrielle Saunders – University of Manchester (UK)
gabrielle.saunders at manchester.ac.uk<mailto:gabrielle.saunders at manchester.ac.uk>
Editor-in-Chief
Dr. Jeremy Wolfe – Brigham & Women's Hospital / Harvard Medical School
jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu<mailto:jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu>
Jeremy M Wolfe, PhD
Professor of Ophthalmology & Radiology,
Harvard Medical School

Visual Attention Lab
Department of Surgery
Brigham & Women's Hospital

900 Commonwealth Ave
3rd floor
Boston, MA  02215

Phone:  617-525-3680

Best email: jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu<mailto:jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu>
Backup: jeremywolfe0131 at gmail.com<mailto:jeremywolfe0131 at gmail.com>

Editor: Cognitive Research: Principles and Implications (CRPI)
CRPI is the open access, peer-reviewed journal of the Psychonomics Society
Do you do "use-inspired, basic research" in Cognition? That is what we publish.
http://www.cognitiveresearchjournal.springeropen.com/

[...]

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at http://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.
Please note that this e-mail is not secure (encrypted).  If you do not wish to continue communication over unencrypted e-mail, please notify the sender of this message immediately.  Continuing to send or respond to e-mail after receiving this message means you understand and accept this risk and wish to continue to communicate over unencrypted e-mail.