[visionlist] [Jobs] Multiple Positions - Data Scientist/ Computer Vision

Aykut Dengi aykut at radiusai.com
Wed Aug 25 22:34:58 -04 2021

Multiple Positions - Data Scientist/ Computer Vision:

RadiusAI is a growth-stage startup that develops novel machine learning and
computer vision techniques for ambient and actionable intelligence. Our
Viztel technology enables real-time 3D scene reconstruction, motion capture
and behavior analysis of customers and patients in a privacy-aware fashion.
We develop and deploy ML models that combine diverse data to directly
impact key performance indicators for our clients. Through strong
partnerships with leading retailers and healthcare providers, we are able
to apply machine learning, computer vision and robotics at scale. We are
passionate about strong research with real-world impact.

We are currently looking to hire multiple (senior) computer vision
engineers with experience in cutting-edge computer vision and machine
learning. We are particularly excited about candidates with experience
(academia or industry) in scene understanding, monocular depth estimation,
human motion tracking, behavior recognition, Simultaneous Localization and
Mapping (SLAM), privacy-aware learning, structure-from-motion, graph neural
networks, and other recent research topics. We encourage publications at
top-tier conferences, such as NeurIPS, CVPR, AAAI, etc. Through strong
collaborations with academia we also offer opportunities for joint
employment, i.e., a partial post-doc or research scientist position at
Arizona State University.

About You:

==========

You are driven and passionate about cutting-edge machine learning and
computer vision techniques. You are looking to join a promising early-stage
startup to have a deep impact that changes people's lives. You understand
code quality and can take initiative to improve it. You are always curious,
and you are humble about what you already know.

About the Job:

==============

You will work with state-of-the-art technologies at the interface between
our engineering and data science teams. You will be responsible for mapping
images from a RGB camera system to a 3D representation, processing and
conditioning images for machine learning and developing context and scene
understanding algorithms.

Requirements:

    MS or PhD in a STEM field

    Knowledge in implementing and using computer vision techniques

    Knowledge of basic deep learning techniques used in computer vision

    Knowledge of modern software design and software engineering practices
in Python

    Experience working directly with large amounts of video or image data

    Experience in working in a team and communicating to other engineers

Pluses:

    Experience in monocular depth estimation

    Experience with optical flow and 3D reconstruction

    Experience in computer graphics

    Experience in human motion modelling, understanding and prediction

   Experience in scene understanding, motion tracking, SLAM, behavior
recognition, face detection

    Experience with AWS technologies like S3, EC2, and Kinesis

Benefits

    Competitive salary, performance bonus and stock options based on
qualifications

    Full health care coverage (health, vision, dental, life)

    Commuters Benefit

    401K plan

All interested applicants are asked to send the regular application
materials (cover letter, recent CV + optionally: any additional documents
describing expertise or work portfolio) to the following address:
Hiring at radiusai.com

Applicants are also encouraged to reach out with any questions regarding
the position to the above email address. We are looking forward to speaking
with you!