[visionlist] CFP: WACV'22 Workshop on Human Activity Detection in multi-camera, Continuous, long-duration Video (HADCV'22)
Godil, Afzal A. (Fed)
afzal.godil at nist.gov
Mon Sep 6 12:05:26 -04 2021
WACV’22 Workshop on Human Activity Detection in multi-camera, Continuous, long-duration Video (HADCV): Call for Papers and Participation in ActEV Self-Reported Leaderboard Challenge
WACV HADCV'22 Workshop Website (Jan 4, 2022): https://actev.nist.gov/workshop/hadcv22
ActEV Self-Reported Leaderboard (SRL) Challenge https://actev.nist.gov/SRL
The “4th International Workshop on Human Activity Detection in multi-camera, Continuous, long-duration Video (HADCV'22)” will focus on human activity detection in multi-camera video streams. In this WACV HADCV’22 workshop we will present the research findings of ActEV Self-Reported Leaderboard (SRL) Challenge. For ActEV SRL, a portion of the MEVA Known Facility sequestered test set will be made available for the first time (Sep 10th) and run as a self-reported evaluation, lowering the entry bar for new participants. We will have three invited keynote talks from experts in the field. We will also have three talks from the best performers on the two challenges. The ActEV SRL challenge will start September 10, 2021. In addition, we are inviting the research community to submit research papers which will be published in the IEEE Digital Library.
• October 26, 2021 : 11:00pm: Paper Submission Due* (8-page limit + reference)
• Accepted papers will be included in the Proceedings of IEEE WACV 2022 and will be part of IEEE Xplore digital library.
• November 11, 2021 : Notification to Authors
• November 19, 2021 : Camera Ready Papers Due
WACV HADCV’22: ActEV Self-Reported Leaderboard (SRL) Challenge
• September 10, 2021: NIST releases ActEV SRL test dataset
• September 10, 2021: ActEV SRL Challenge Opens
• December 01, 2021: Deadline for ActEV SRL Challenge results submission
• December 18, 2021: Invite the top three teams on the ActEV SRL Challenge for WACV'22 HADCV workshop
If you have any question about the HADCV'22 Workshop, please email to hadcv at nist.gov
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology
godil at nist.gov
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist